Cristiano RonaldoCristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
(5 February 1985, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal)Nationality: PortugalUnique distinction
: Height: 1.86 m (6 ft 1 in), Weight: 78 kg (171 lb 15 oz.) Playing position: Forward. Squad Number: 7. Gender: Male
Quotes: 1. Without football, my life is worth nothing.
2. I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.
3. I've never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to become the best.
4. I see myself as the best footballer in the world. If you don't believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of.
5. There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the World's best player. It's all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it, but it is within my capabilities.
6. It gives me the happiest feeling in the World. I just love scoring and It doesn't matter if it's a simple goal from close range, a long shot or a dribble around several players, I just love to score all kind of goals."
7. Your love makes me strong, your hate makes me unstoppable.
I'm not going to change the world. You're not going to change the world. But we can help - we can all help.
We should make the most of life, enjoy it because that’s the way it is!
8. The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck. 9. When I win awards, I think of my father.Video
Top 10 Unimaginable Goals
: http://www.cristianoronaldo.comRead more...